Simple Way to Make Perfect Eggless chocolate cake

Eggless chocolate cake.

Eggless chocolate cake

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, eggless chocolate cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Eggless chocolate cake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Eggless chocolate cake is something which I have loved my whole life.

To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have eggless chocolate cake using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Eggless chocolate cake:

  1. {Get 1 1/2 cups of self raising flour.
  2. {Make ready 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
  3. {Get 1 teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate.
  4. {Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
  5. {Take 1 cup of sugar.
  6. {Prepare 1 cup of lukewarm milk.
  7. {Make ready 80 ml of olive oil.
  8. {Make ready 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
  9. {Make ready of Decoration for the cake.
  10. {Get of I used ready made buttercream style chocolate icing.
  11. {Make ready strands of Chocolate.
  12. {Prepare of Edible wafer flowers.

Steps to make Eggless chocolate cake:

  1. So I basically added all the ingredients together to make a cake mix, then got an 8 inch cake tin and added grease proof paper. In a preheated oven cook for approximately 30 mins. Until you put a knife in and it comes out clean..
  2. Then leave it to cool for 30 mins before you decorate. I just then iced it and decorated it as above. I’m hoping that everyone enjoys it as I’m not eating cake this year 😊.

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food eggless chocolate cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url