Simple Way to Make Favorite My choc chip and walnut brownies

My choc chip and walnut brownies.

My choc chip and walnut brownies

Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, my choc chip and walnut brownies. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My choc chip and walnut brownies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. My choc chip and walnut brownies is something that I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook my choc chip and walnut brownies using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My choc chip and walnut brownies:

  1. {Prepare of caster sugar.
  2. {Get of soft brown sugar.
  3. {Make ready of eggs room temp.
  4. {Get of vanilla extract.
  5. {Take of melted butter.
  6. {Take of flour.
  7. {Make ready of cocoa powder.
  8. {Make ready of baking powder.
  9. {Take of salt.
  10. {Make ready of chic chips(Add more or less to taste).
  11. {Prepare of chopped walnuts(optional).
  12. {Take of Oil for brownie.

Instructions to make My choc chip and walnut brownies:

  1. Heat oven 180°c.
  2. In a large mixing bowl mix the sugars then slowly add eggs one at a time until creamy.
  3. Add vanila and melted butter mix well.
  4. Then sieve in flour salt cocoa powder and baking powder.
  5. Add choc chips and walnuts mix again.
  6. Pour into a lined tin cook for 30/35 mins until it's fully cooked on the edge and gooey.
  7. Slice into 12 and enjoy😃.

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my choc chip and walnut brownies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url