How to Make Super Quick Homemade Eggless chocolate pastries

Eggless chocolate pastries.

Eggless chocolate pastries

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, eggless chocolate pastries. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Eggless chocolate pastries is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Eggless chocolate pastries is something which I've loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have eggless chocolate pastries using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Eggless chocolate pastries:

  1. {Take 1 of square eggless chocolate sponge cake.
  2. {Get 1 cup of dark cooking chocolate.
  3. {Make ready 1 cup of fresh cream( I used amul fresh cream).
  4. {Get 1 tablespoon of butter.
  5. {Prepare as need of Sugar syrup.

Instructions to make Eggless chocolate pastries:

  1. Sabse pehle chocolate ko double boiler ya oven me melt kijiye.ab isme butter dale.softly hand se mix karein..
  2. Ab 50%chocolate ko thanda kijiye aur isme fresh cream dale.ache se mix karein.Chocolate ganash ready hai..
  3. Ab pastry ki designe ke liye 3 tablespoons chocolate ganash ko fridge me 1_2hour ke liye rakh de.aisa krne se chocolate ganash thora thick ho jayega aur designs me easy hogi..
  4. Ab cake sponge ko two parts me divide karein..
  5. Last part par sugar syrup lgaye.phir us chocolate ganash cream lagaye..
  6. Ab first part cake ka rakhe.us par syrup lagaye..
  7. Ab chocolate ganash ko spread kar ke ache se finishing krte hue lgaye.sides par bhi lgaye..
  8. Ab fridge me se chocolate ganash nikal ke piping bag me dale..
  9. Pastries ko half an hour ke liye fridge me rakhe.phir piping bag se designs banayein..
  10. 2_3hour ke liye fridge me rakhe.chilled serve karein..
  11. Ready hai yummy eggless chocolate pastries.enjoyyyy.

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food eggless chocolate pastries recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url