Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect My birthday day cake

My birthday day cake.

My birthday day cake

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, my birthday day cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My birthday day cake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. My birthday day cake is something which I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my birthday day cake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My birthday day cake:

  1. {Prepare 21/2 cups of flour.
  2. {Get 2 cups of granulated sugar.
  3. {Make ready 1 cup of butter (used prestige magarine).
  4. {Take 21/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
  5. {Get 1 cup of milk.
  6. {Prepare 4 of large eggs room temperature.
  7. {Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
  8. {Get of For the icing I used.
  9. {Take 1 cup of butter(flora butter).
  10. {Make ready 500 g of icing sugar.

Steps to make My birthday day cake:

  1. Preheat the oven at 180degrees Celsius.
  2. In a large bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
  3. In a stand mixer or hand mixer combine the sugar and butter till light and fluffy.
  4. Add eggs one at a time till it incorporate well.
  5. Then add flour in four batch and milk in 3 batch Always start with flour and end with flour.
  6. Then put the cake batter in a 9inch tin or two 8inch pans and bake in a preheated oven for 45 min.
  7. Then beat the butter till light n fluffy.
  8. Add the icing sugar bit by bit.
  9. And decoration of your choice I used sprinkles and chocolate chips which I melted to get the drip.

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food my birthday day cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url